Monday, February 17, 2014

Ah So Busy

So I'm a little behind in updating. This semester is CRAZY. At the end of this week I will officially be half way done with my second semester. I felt like it first semester went by so slow and now here I am almost done with the second one. And let me tell you this semester is hard, and with a total of five snow days and just a lot of theoretical learning its been hard staying on top of things. 

I was able to visit Liz, Nate, and baby Evelyn just a few days after Evelyn was born. She's a beautifully precious baby. It was a laid back weekend for me (most likely not so much for Liz and Nate adjusting to being new parents :] ) but I loved every second of it


I came home from Virginia on Monday the 10th for school the next day only to have three snow days in a row. It seemed as though the whole state of Georgia shut down. However, the ice was actually very bad. Here's a picture of my apartment's golf cart getting stuck outside my building. I'm not sure the orange cones laying next to it did much help.



Then there's Valentine's Day. I made all my valentines day cards and had a lot of fun. I bought Jeremy a new book he wanted to read and then I sent him Wild (which I finished and enjoyed greatly). He sent me pounds and pounds of gummies from Albanese in Merrillville, Indiana right of I-65. All to say I love all their products and the thought he put into the gift. 


This past weekend I tried doing as much school work as I could. Crazy thing occurred: we had a earthquake and I felt it. I have proof too: here's the text I sent Jeremy when I felt it (ignore my child like behavior of watching the Lizzie Mcguire movie) and then when I found out it was actually real the next morning. 



How crazy is that?!?! The next day I took my roommate to Ikea, she had never been before. There was also a bookshelf I've been interested in that I purchase with a Visa gift card I had.  I obviously need more books to fill it :]


And lastly here's my puddles picture, can't forget about him :] I caught him mid yawn



This Saturday I will be leaving for a week long trip to the Yucatan. It is a three credit class where I will see the involvement of occupational therapy in other countries. I am beyond excited and grateful for this opportunity. Stay tuned for pictures to come :] 

Much Love



No comments:

Post a Comment