Sunday, November 10, 2013

Last weekend I drove to Chattanooga to watch Purdue row at Head of the Hooch.  The city is very beautiful, I was very impressed.  I went with a classmate and we stopped at a local brewery, Big River Brewery, and got drinks and dessert before we left.  

The week was pretty packed with class and studying as usual.  On Sunday I made oatmeal bread for the week.  It turned out well and made for a good breakfast option every morning. 

I didn't do much this weekend. I went to the Mall of Georgia with a classmate.  It's in Buford, twenty miles south of Gainesville. I had some asian food in the food court and shopped at Old Navy and H&M. I also went to a running store and bought a flipbelt. Its an elastic belt that sits on your hips and can hold your phone, keys, and ID.  I'm looking forward to testing it out this week when I go for a run. 

Not much is coming up besides exams. Just two more weeks till thanksgiving break!


No comments:

Post a Comment