Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Getting Back Into It

My first week of class went well. Mostly going over syllabi and reading in our assigned books. Thursday night I took a strip to the University of Georgia in Athens with a few friends.  We had a lot of fun seeing the campus and went to a bar.  They have a large downtown area, puts Purdue in the dust.  The rest of the weekend I spent reading for class and reading the books in the Mortal Instruments series.  I'm enjoying the series a lot, its mostly fluff, young adult like but non the less I am immersed in them. 

In late March I'm running the Georgia half marathon and have been doing so so with my training.  I had previously only run 7 miles, but on Sunday I went out and ran 10 miles.  The hills are murderous here. Monday I didn't have my fieldwork so I spent the day baking and doing homework.  I made my first batch of french loaves and they were delicious.  I also made two loaves of banana bread which I brought in for my professional reasoning class today.  Everyone enjoyed it. 

 First day of class back with Miss Dani

French bread

Weekly picture with Mr. Puddles

1 comment: